It's a long weekend and I wanted to try my hands on something. Thought about a particular pasta I had and decided to make something similar. Did a little research and found one easy to make recipe, a particular beef and pasta skillet. It's ideal for a main dish or even a side dish. It's a good source of proteins, sodium, fibers, carbohydrates, and saturated fat. Ingredients are easy to get and it takes about 35 minutes.
- Beef( ground) or sausage
- Onions( cut into thin wedges)
- Garlic pasta sauce
- Bit size strips of pepper
- Cup shredded cheese
- In a large saucepan cook pasta according to package directions.
- In a large skillet cook ground beef and onion until meat is brown and onion is tender. Drain off fat.
- Stir with pasta, adding your sliced red peppers and olives.
- Boil whole skillet for a bit. Stir again.
- Top with cheese.